How to shop:
- Once you have found a product you want to buy, click Buy to add the product to the Shopping Cart. Similarly, you add additional products to your shopping cart.
- After you have placed all the products you want to buy in the shopping cart, you go to the Cashier. If you want to change the quantity or remove any item you can make it at checkout. If you want to add a product to your shopping cart, look for the product as usual and click on the purchase to update the shopping cart. Then click on to checkout again. Select the Payment Method you wish to use.
- Fill in your personal and address information, e-mail address, mobile number.
- Select the desired Delivery Method (Service point, Home Delivery or local pickup). Read more about our different delivery methods under the heading Delivery Information.
- Read the Terms of Purchase and click to accept them.
- Click Confirm.
- When you confirm your order, your payment will be processed under the terms of the payment method you have chosen. Please note that all banks require a personal code or code via bankdosa when paying by card over the Internet. Should the payment for any reason not be accepted, you will be returned to checkout to choose another payment method. If the payment is processed, you will be sent to a page confirming that your order has been received. Note that some banks require you to contact them in order to personally cancel a security bar and thus make it possible to use your bank card in e-commerce.
- You will also receive an Order Confirmation by email confirming that we have received your order.
Credit Card Payment
We accept payment and credit cards from Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express. No additional card fee is added. Our credit card payments are handled by our payment partner Payson and PayPal.
We cooperate with Payson. When we ship your order, you will receive an invoice for your e-mail address. The invoice has a payment period of 14 days and no invoice fee is charged. To be able to order an invoice, you must be 18 years old and be registered in Sweden and approved in the credit test performed at the time of purchase. The invoice will be sent separately by e-mail to the e-mail address you specify at the time of purchase. In case of late payment, we will send a payment reminder, whereby statutory reminder fee of currently SEK 60 will be added. We also charge late payment by 2% per month from the due date of the invoice. In the case of non-payment, the case will be filed for collection, with statutory collection fee of currently SEK 160 added. Payson reserves the right to refuse delivery on a case-by-case basis and review the creditor's creditworthiness. If you have any questions regarding your invoice, please contact Payson at 08-470 94 00.
With Payson's account, your purchases will collect for one month on an invoice that will arrive at the end of the following month. Payment is easy and safe with Payson. Even if you do not have a Payson account before, you can quickly do the transaction via Payson. Payson collaborates with VISA, MasterCard and all Swedish banks offering direct payments, Swedbank, Handelsbanken, SEB and Nordea. Payson has high security requirements and is PCI certified by Trustwave, an international organization for secure e-commerce. All traffic is encrypted through SSL 128 bits and all card transfers are based on banks' so-called 3D-secure technology. Read more here.
You pay the order through your PayPal account, or via Paypal's own card service (VISA or MasterCard).
You pay the order via your mobile phone. More information is available here.
Pay when you pick up the package from the nearest post office. 63kr fee will be added.
Bank transfer: Advance payment
Classics, simple and cost free. Transfer the amount to the Lamphallen's account. You can find our bank details in our order confirmation. After your payment has been received by us, your order will be shipped in accordance with the specified delivery time on the product details page.